Considering I’ve been slightly over enthusiastic about all things monochrome, the items on my February shopping list might come as a surprise to some of you. When the neon trend first came about, I was less than impressed… All I could think was 80s rave and leg warmers galore. Luckily, it’s not that tragic and I’ve warmed to it!
001. I love all things ugly (and by ugly I mean; I adore them but most people will probably look at them with disgust) and these earrings have that written all over them.
002. Transparent clutches are huge and it’s a great way to get me to empty all the receipts and chewing gum wrappers cluttering my bag.
003. Dungaree comeback? All I need now is my Jelly shoes and I’m ready for my first day of Primary School. In all seriousness though, I’m dying for a pair.
004. I’m not quite there yet with neon, so a little accessory like this is exactly what I’m looking for.
005. Wildfox sunglasses! Need I say more?
006. I’ve worn my creepers to death and now I’m ready for a jazzy pair of these bad boys. Well Done ASOS!
007. Such a gorgeous shade of blue. I’ll feel a little like Kate Middleton with this, I reckon!
008. I love a good hat (perfect for a bad hair day etc) and this neon beanie should be on my head by tomorrow afternoon.
What’s your thoughts on Neon? LOVE OR HATE??