I don’t have a lot to say about this months shopping list other than, it’s my birthday this month so it’s completely justified that I buy everything. Especially the Coltrane boots, I’ve had my eyes on them bad boys for months. Gimmmeee.
I think that tie dye jumper would look pimping over a black dress (005) – and if you know me, you’ll know how much I appreciate a good tie dye.
PS – I left out 006, but I promise, I can count.. just about.
Christmas has just gone and shopping should be the last thing on my mind considering all the amazing new clothes and beauty products I received as gifts. I’m not one to miss out on a sale though and I’ve been searching the net all day for a few new treats to spend some of my left over Christmas £££ on.
001. Probably the closest thing I’m going to find to the Givenchy rottweiler motif.
002. Maybe a bit early to be buying sunglasses but I can’t help myself..
003. In need of some new colour for my cheeks and ‘Penny Lane’ looks like a winner.
004. Real Technique brushes are my favourite brushes and they’re affordable!
005. This gorgeous Vivienne Westwood bucket bag speaks for itself.
006. I really love the thought of this dress with a pair of tights and Chelsea boots.
007. I NEED THESE SHOES (I shall own a pair within the next few days!!!)
008. Naked Palette 2 is becoming something I desperately
What’s everyone else spending their left over pennies on?!